Fashion is about outfitting clothes, accessories, and footwear for different occasions. It can be influenced by a number of factors, including the occupation of the person, the culture, traditions, and nationality. The elements of weather can also contribute to the diverse fashion styles in the world. Fashion can either be modern, or traditional.
Why Are There Different Styles?
There are many reasons why different fashion styles have emerged. This includes:
- Cultural and traditional reasons. The culture of the people is very significant in determining the way people live as well as how they dress.
- The availability of materials is a great contributor to the raising of different styles. Materials such as cotton, linen, nylon, silk, polyester, and wool are used for making different types of clothes for different purposes.
- Purposes and events dictate what fabric and technique are going to be used in making the garment.
- Stylists and clothes designers have different skills, and creative ideas which accounts for different styles and fashion design in the world.
- Light and buggy clothes are worn in hot places whereas heavy clothing is favorable in the cool places.
Types of Clothes Styles.
There is an assortment of clothes for different occasions and for people of different walks in life. The most notable are:
- Sporting clothes. There are different paraphernalia that is synonymous with sports such as athletic, football, rugby, tennis, basketball, golf and swimming. Different types of fabric and styles are used to make sporty, and comfortable clothes.
- Bohemian clothes have their origins on the cultural heritage and customs of the people in the world. They are usually adorned during cultural festivals. Many nations of the world have national dresses to show their patriotism.
- Celebrity styles are custom made to give the celebs a stylish identity and symbol in the society. Most of the celebs have their own designers who make their wardrobe with an executive collection of expensive fashions.
- Official clothes are symbolic of the profession. There are executive wear, gowns, uniforms, and costumes for different people.
Casual clothes are worn for the informal purpose to relax and pass time.
Tips for choosing a style
There are many parameters for choosing a type of fashion. The most valuable thing to have in your mind is:
- Your personal style
- Your height, figure, and skin color and texture
- Are you allergic to some fabric?
- Your pocket size
- What is your favorite style?
When you put all these things into consideration the next thing is to acquire the garments. You can either buy a ready-made dress or have it tailored or rent one if you are going to use it for a one-time specific occasion. Whichever way you adopt, ensure that the outfit transforms your looks into a smart, stylish, and fashionable individual.